Eastern Partnership member states meet in Brussels
Ukraine’s Foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin set to attend the meeting
Today, the capital of Belgium will host the meeting of Foreign Ministers of Eastern Partnership member countries (Interfax-Ukraine). As is known, there are six countries in the bloc: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
The meeting is timed to the foreign affairs’ session of the Council of Europe.
The sides will discuss development of the Eastern Partnership program in view of reforming the European policy of neighborhood, and preparation of the Eastern Partnership summit in 2017.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Klimkin: ‘Russia tries distorting entire logic of Minsk peace process’ 12 October, 17:19
Klimkin: Russia tries to tear Europe appart 12 October, 17:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars