Foreign Minister of Ukraine arrived in Berlin for Normandy Four meeting
Negotiations about conflict in East Ukraine involving the Foreign Ministers of France, Germany, Ukraine and Russia are about to start in Germany's capital city
Berlin is hosting a meeting of foreign ministers in the so-called Norman format today, November 6. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine Pavlo Klimkin, who will participate in the meeting, arrived in Germany yesterday in the evening, the press service of Foreign Ministry reported.
“Ukraine is interested in keeping positive dynamics in the Donbas. Being faithful to the implementation of the Minsk Agreements, Ukrainian side expects the full and unconditional fulfillment of the signatories, including the Russia and its commitments in the areas of security, political, socio-economic and humanitarian spheres," said in a press-service’s statement.
Earlier, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier confirmed the forthcoming talks in Norman format via Twitter.
Previous ministerial meeting was held on September 12 in Berlin, it was preceded by a summit in this format, on 2 October in Paris. Meetings in Normandy format means the talks between the leaders of Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France, as well as representatives of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the countries in which issues of eastern Ukraine conflict were discussed.
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case