Foreign minister of Germany supports extension of OSCE mission in Donbas
OSCE mission proved efficient and it is necessary to extend it, - Steinmeier
Germany finds necessary to prolong OSCE monitoring mission in eastern Ukraine, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier stated.
“We support extension of OSCE mission”, - said the Minister.
“Events that have been happening in Ukraine since 2014 demonstrated how important OSCE is for Europe’s security: without a monitoring mission we, despite all failures, wouldn’t have gone so far as to what concerns military de-escalation and withdrawal of weapons”, - Steimeier added.
“In order to ensure OSCE’s operation, it is necessary to extend the mission as soon as possible”, - the Minister emphasized.
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement 23 October, 19:40
Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas 24 October, 16:37
OSCE cannot confirm ‘Motorola’s death 17 October, 17:49
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain