Foreign armed forces are let to come to Ukraine for training
President signed a law on admission of the units of the armed forces of foreign states to the territory of Ukraine
President Petro Poroshenko signed a law, which approves the decision of the Head of State of November 6, 2015 “On Admission of the Units of the Armed Forces of Foreign States to the Territory of Ukraine for the Participation in Multinational Training”, as stated by the media office of the president.
"Under respective Decree of the President of November 6, 2015, the units of the U.S. Armed Forces, other NATO countries and states-participants of the PfP program shall be permitted to enter the territory of our state to participate in multinational exercises in November – December 2015 for the period of up to 61 days (up to 2500 servicemen with armament and military equipment)," according to the statement.
RecallIng, Verkhovna Rada has adopted the bill "On approval of the decision of the President of Ukraine on admitting units of armed forces of other states on the territory of Ukraine for participation in multinational exercises." 238 MPs supported the decision.
Training will begin in November 2015. They will be attended by 350 American and 150 Canadian soldiers. The maneuvers will be held at the Yavoriv training ground in Lviv region.
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case