Five people killed in the crash of a seaplane in Shanghai
Ten minutes after the takeoff the aircraft crashed in the bridge of a port. 10 people were on board, five were pulled from the water by the rescuers
Five people were killed in the crash of a seaplane in Shanghai.
Ten minutes after the takeoff the aircraft crashed in the bridge of a port. 10 people were on board, five were pulled from the water by the rescuers.
There are no data about state of health of 5 survivors. It was the first flight of seaplane. It was heading to neighboring province. Authorities started investigation.
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case