Fiscal Service carries out pretrial inquiry within a criminal case against 112 Ukraine
The search with seizure of computer equipment might be conducted in office premises of 112 Ukraine TV channel
State Fiscal Service of Ukraine conducts prejudicial investigation as part of a criminal case against 112 Ukraine TV channel.
At Fiscal Service indicated - the reason for an investigation is the materials from State Financial Monitoring Service on finance deposit to the statutory funds of 112 Ukraine group.
Fiscals already received permission from the court on the temporary access to the stuff and documents of the company with the right of their withdrawal from several banks and other institutions.
Also, there is a possibility of a search in office premises of 112 Ukraine TV channel with the seizure of computer equipment, which can bring to stop the broadcasting.
112 Ukraine has repeatedly reported about the pressure due to the independent position of the broadcaster and criticism of incumbent authorities.
Previously, the authorities put pressure on the channel through the National Television and Radio Broadcasting Council of Ukraine, which filed a lawsuit demanding to cancel the digital license of the broadcaster.
Now the pressure upon the owner of 112 Ukraine TV channel Andrii Podshchypkov is conducted through law enforcement agencies by opening of the criminal cases.
The owner of TV channel Andrii Podshchypkov repeatedly stated about the pressure in his address from the representatives of Ukrainian authorities seeking to sell the channel at a lower price as well as requiring to reduce the criticality of the editorial policy at the channel.
Earlier, both Ukrainian and international politicians and experts expressed support for the channel. Also, Savik Shuster reported about tax inspection in his studio.
Mogherini: International community should support MH17 investigation 29 September, 13:35
Dutch FM calls Russia's Ambassador due to MH17 investigation criticism 30 September, 17:22
Interior Ministry to interview Pugachov on September 26-28 26 September, 12:39
NATO Secretary General: Those responsible for MH17 tragedy should be punished 29 September, 08:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars