Servicemen, miners and members of free trade unions gathered for the demonstration on Wednesday, July 20. In particular, they demand to keep the social tariffs at the current level; the miners demand their salaries to be paid, as many of them haven’t received their allowance for months. Other demands include saving their workplaces, solving employment issues, implementing moratorium on closing state-run coal mines, suspending corrupt officials in energy sector and saving infrastructure in Donbas.
23:11 28.03.2017 Belarusian court decided to deport two Ukrainians detained in Minsk, third was arrested for 15 days
Fighters of Azov regiment, mine workers hold demonstration against raising tariffs
The peaceful manifestation is underway in Kyiv
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 30 shelling reported, two Ukrainian military wounded
- POLITICS23:33Poroshenko intends to offer restoration of special military courts
- SOCIETY23:11Belarusian court decided to deport two Ukrainians detained in Minsk, third was arrested for 15 days
- UA & EU22:28NATO fighter planes exercises to be conducted in Estonia
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:39118 Ukrainians are still in captivity, - Gerashchenko
- POLITICS21:02Lukashenko admits he will "stand back-to-back with Putin and shoot back"
- SOCIETY20:41Social policy committee recommends Ukraine cancels day off on May 2
- POLITICS19:31Kremlin: Trump's son-in-law was engaged in "ordinary business" with Russian bank
- POLITICS18:44Russia will try to influence elections in France and in Germany, - US Senator
- FINANCE18:20Ukraine paid Russia $155 mln for carbamide in 2014 - 2016
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:35, 20 March Ukrainian busted upon attempt to ship 10 kg of amber to Poland