Fight occurred during flower-laying ceremony in Kharkiv
About 2,000 people gathered to honour the victims of the WWII in the city in north-eastern Ukraine
A solemn march along the Memorial of Warrior’s Glory took place in Kharkiv; some 2,000 people joined the event to pay tribute to the victims of the Second World War, correspondent of 112 Ukraine TV channel reports.
The participants in the march laid flowers to the monument of Motherland and observed a minute of silence to remember those who perished in WWII.
During the flower-laying ceremony, a fight occurred between members of patriotic political organizations and those of pro-Russian Progressive Socialist Party of Ukraine. The police managed to break them up, and the ceremony continued.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case