‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S.
The last, third round of U.S. presidential debates will take place on Wednesday, - The Telegraph
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, the two candidates for U.S. presidency are going to cross swords in the final, third round of the presidential debates – the ‘Fight Night’, as The Telegraph puts it.
‘After two vitriolic presidential debates, much of which were spent trading insults and discussing sexual assault allegations rather than policies, the third could top the lot as Mr Trump battles to make up lost ground on his rival’, the British outlet wrote.
Both candidates intend to summon some of their supporters to win more sympathies of the voters.
Trump invited three of the women who accused Bill Clinton, the former president, of sexually harassing or assaulting them years ago to the second presidential debate. Clinton, meanwhile, is bringing frequent Trump critic and billionaire Mark Cuban and Hewlett Packard Enterprise CEO Meg Whitman.
Meanwhile, U.S. President Barack Obama once again commented on Trump’s behavior as the Republican candidate keeps complaining about the ‘rigged vote’. Speaking at the White House, Obama said: "I have never seen in my lifetime, or in modern political history, any presidential candidate trying to discredit the election before votes have even taken place. It's unprecedented. It's irresponsible. And it doesn't show the leadership and toughness you want out of a president."
This is going to be the final round of the U.S. presidential debates. Only 20 days remained for the Americans to make up their mind; the election itself is slated for November 8.
Source: The Telegraph
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case