Feygin: Savchenko’s conditions are critical, she can’t take much longer
Her defense team is trying to persuade the pilot to stop starving
“Currently, my colleague Nikolai Polozov visits her, he’s trying to come to terms with Nadiya so that she refuses to continue her hunger strike. If she learns about the sentence of the Ukrainian court in the case of Yerofeev and Alexandrov (Russian servicemen captured by Ukrainian troops in 2015 and judged by the Ukrainian court – 112 International), she could stop starving and wait some more”, Feygin said in an interview with 112 Ukraine TV channel.
As 112 International reported, Nadiya Savchenko, Ukraine's fighter pilot and MP, is expecting an exchange on Yerofeev and Alexandrov as a way to get out of the Russian prison and get back to Ukraine. Governments of both countries are now considering this option.
According to him, Savchenko doesn’t eat or drink anything at all. “All she’s got is I.V. injections; she’s just waiting for the news from the Ukrainian court. She won’t last long, he health conditions are critical”, Feygin concluded.
His counterpart Nikolai Polozov added that Chief of the pre-trial detention centre in Rostov allowed Ukrainian consuls to visit Nadiya. “Then, I’ll be able to visit her”, Polozov said.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain