Feygin: Savchenko receives no medical treatment in detention
The lawyer of the Ukrainian pilot blames administration of the pre-trial detention centre where she currently stays
“Nadiya insists that only Ukrainian and German medics can examine her. But there’s no progress in that area. Currently, she receives no medical help in detention”, Mark Feygin tweeted after having visited Savchenko in pre-trial detention centre in Rostov region, Russia.
“The administration only cares about concealing information from the public. We had Gulag in the Soviet Union; well, it’s still there”, Feygin added.
As 112 International reported, Ukrainian pilot and MP Nadia Savchenko, sentenced to 22 years of prison by the court of the Russian Federation, started another waterless hunger strike on April 6. She protests against the sentence and demands that the Russian authorities let her go.
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case