Feigin about the ban to leave Russian Federation: the reasons are absolutely political
Feigin: "They want me not to appear abroad and not to tell what's going on. The reasons for this are purely political"
Mark Feigin, the attorney of the deputy head of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov, who was banned to leave the Russian Federation, believes that the reasons for this are purely political. He stated this on air of 112 Ukraine TV-channel.
"The reasons of the prohibition can only be found in the political plane. I've Solution I have enforced the court decision, it was an ordinary civil claim, imposing me to pay a specific amount of money and I've done that within 5 days. But now I'm obliged to provide a document from the plaintiffs certifying they are satisfied with the performance of the solution, but this is impossible, since we are in conflict," - Feigin said.
"In particular, I was invited to Warsaw to tell the OSCE that Tatars are being killed. That's why Kremlin limited my exit. Now I cannot go to my clients in Ukraine,"- said Feigin.
Feigin is not sure how much time shall take to appeal this decision.
As it was reported earlier, Feigin was banned from leaving Russia. Now the lawyer is engaged in the protection of the deputy head of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar people Umerov Ilmi, who is charged under Art. 280.1 of the Criminal Code - public calls for actions aimed at violation of the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation.
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars