Federal Security Service calls family of Crimean journalist in for questioning
The wife and son of Crimean journalist Mykola Semena are questioned
Federal Security Service in Crimea summons wife and one of the sons of Radio Svoboda journalist Mykola Semena, who is under an accusation of separatism. Interrogation will happen on May 25 and 26. This was reported to Radio Svoboda and Krym.Realii by journalist’s lawyer Emil Kurbedinov.
He has also mentioned, that the results of the Federal Security Service in Crimea linguistic expertise of Mykola Semena’s article had returned on Tuesday, May 24. Lawyer and journalist himself were able to have a look at the results, but FSS refused to provide a copy.
“We were not allowed to get a copy of the violation of the current legislation. Mykola was even refused to make notes from this expertise. So we don’t have an opportunity to order additional expertise or to consult any expert”, - Kurbedinov stated.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars