Famous low-costers are back in Ukraine by the end of the year - Infrastructure Minister
Volodymyr Omelyan announced several low-costers to be back in Ukraine by the end of the year
Lowcost airlines will be back to the avia market of Ukraine by the end of this year, however passenger flights will start in 2017.
According to him, avia market is coming back to life. Some airports have increased theri passenger flow by 20%.
He also mentioned that he is concerned by the policey of some local airports, namely in Ivano-Frankivsk, Dnieper adn Zaporizhia. They are cooperating with some specific companies, while strictly prohibit cooperation with others. He is investigating the situation currently and in case of free market restrictions or the desire to hurt the competitors, tough actions will follow.
This was announced by the Infrastructure minister Volodymyr Omelyan in his interview to Hromadske.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars