Falsifications on of elections in Luhansk region - Nash Kray Party
District election commission #114 to overrate the voter turnout twice while applying the documents to the Central Election Commission
Nash Kray Party states that there was an attempt to fail the elections in Luhansk region. According to the official statement, district election commission overrated the voter turnout twice while applying the documents to the Central Election Commission.
“According to their simultaneous counting of votes, their candidate Sergiy Shakhov was supported by 38.2% of voters. Right afterwards district election commission made an attempt to fabricate the elections,” – Nash Kray statement says.
According to the document the members of district election commission #114 filed the wrong turnout numbers to the Central Election Commission at dawn – 63.07%.
“In absolute values is makes another 21 thousand of voters is added to the actual 37 thousand of real voters. At that the data are filed to the CEC with a delay much longer comparing to other districts. Votes of 21 thousand of voters, who haven’t actually voted shall be assigned to one of the loosing candidates,” – is said in the official statement.
Nash Kray applied to CEC and Security Service of Ukraine with demand to stop falsification of the election process at DEC #114 and bring DEC #114 members to justice
In addition, Olekasndr Modlenko, member of DEC #114, also said about the 20% overrated turnout on his Facebook page:
“The system administrator, deliberately or not, put the data into the system with a small mistake in 20%... We re-calculated again, and the turnover was 42%, but not 63%. But for some reason the Head of the Commission, Deputy Head, secretary and the system administrator refuse to insert correct number.”
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case