Export of agricultural products to Russia amounts to 2%
Export of agroproducts totalled $14.8 billion in 2015
Export of Ukrainian agrarian products to Russia dropped by 68% to $300 million, informed Minister of Agrarian Policy Oleksiy Pavlenko, speaking in Parliament.
Export to Russia amounts to just 2% from the entire amount of agroexport of Ukraine. In 2014 the share of export to Russia was 6%.
According to Pavlenko, Ukraine was not affected by the loss of Russian market.
The Minister added that the entire amount of agroexport made up $14.8 billion in 2015, import - $3.7 billion, which means surplus at the level of $11.1 billion, $400 million more compared to last year.
In January Ministry of Economic Development calculated losses of Ukrainian manufacturers from Russian embargo.
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain