Explosion in Lviv. Casualties are reported
Apparently the explosive device was laid in bags of garbage
A morning explosion occured in Lviv on August 4 in a multi-storeyed building, from whence a man suffered, who rented an apartment in the house. This was reported by the press service of regional police.
The explosion occurred on Kolomyska street. According to preliminary data, coming out of the apartment, the man saw two packages of garbage at his the door. When he tried to push the packages with his leg, they exploded.
The victim was hospitalized with severe injuries. The walls of the public corridor and the door of the apartment also damaged.
See also: Adventures of Lviv roofer
Law enforcement officers and explosives experts are currently working at the scene, establishing the auses of the incident and the type of an explosive device.
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case