Ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk arrived in Washington
He will meet with Joseph Biden, John McCain, and representatives of the IMF
Ex-Prime Minister of Ukraine Arseniy Yatsenyuk during his visit to Washington met with the Minister of Trade of the USA Penny Pritzker. He announced this on his Facebook page. Also, there was a meeting with Finance Minister Jacob Lew.
Today, on June 28 in Washington, Yatsenyuk will meet with US Vice President Joseph Biden, reports the press service of "Narodnyi Front".
Also are scheduled the meetings with Senator John McCain, Richard Durbin, Robert Corker and "other key representatives of the Democratic and Republican parties." Yatsenyuk will meet with the Deputy Executive Director of the IMF David Lipton.
"In Washington, the leader of the "Narodnyi Front" faction is planning to discuss current results and future tasks of Ukrainian reforms with reputable experts during the speeches at the Atlantic Council and the Brookings Institution," - said in a statement.
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon chief expresses need for nuclear weapons to deter Russia’s threat 27 September, 08:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain