European Parliament to pass resolution about violation of rights of Crimean Tatars
Leader of Crimean Tatars Mustafa Dzhemilev reported this at Facebook
“Debates and voting for the resolution on violation of rights of Crimean Tatars, standards of democracy and supremacy of law in temporarily occupied Crimea are slated for Thursday, May 12”, the official reported.
Ukraine’s Presidential Envoy on Affairs of Crimean Tatars added that the issue is on the agenda of the next plenary session of the European Parliament. It is to be held on May 9-12 in Strasbourg. “Among other questions, on Monday, the MEPs will discuss the impact of the Nord Stream 2 at energy markets of the Central and Eastern Europe”, Dzhemilev said.
As 112 International reported, on April 26, the Supreme Court of the Russia-annexed Crimea recognized the Mejlis of Crimean Tatar people as extremist organization. The pro-Russian authorities of Crimea banned the Mejlis’s activity on the entire territory of Russia.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:14OSCE Representative to visit occupied Donbas, meet Ukraine’s hostages
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:31Next Trilateral Contact Group meeting in Minsk planned for November 9
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case