European Council mulls over visa-free regime for Ukraine
EU diplomats to continue discussion on visa policy on May 20
The European Council’s work group on visa policy will examine the respective European Commission’s offer on Wednesday.
“This is the preparatory meeting involving experts on visa policy. We expect the issue to be considered by COREPER (the Committee of Permanent Representatives in the EU) throughout the next week”, the European Council said.
EU creates obstacles to visa-free regime with Ukraine, - EU Parliament MP 29 November, 12:16
EU to increase funding of security at Prydniprovsky chemical plant 1 December, 17:02
EU Trilateral group to discuss visa-free suspension mechanism today 29 November, 13:15
Ukraine could lose EU support if it refuses Minsk agreements 1 December, 09:10
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:1426 attacks were reported in Donbas, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS22:18US Congress prohibited Pentagon from cooperating with Russia while it encroaches on Ukraine’s territorial integrity
- UKRAINE TOP 21:31Poroshenko and Polish Prime Minister discussed construction of gas interconnector between Ukraine and Poland
- UKRAINE TOP 20:49The case on May 2 in Odessa will be considered from the beginning due to changes in board of judges
- SOCIETY20:23Police busted VIP-casino in Kyiv, where entry ticket was $ 1,000
- UKRAINE TOP 19:43Ukraine’s Prime Minister at FTAs conference at UCCI
- UKRAINE TOP 19:29Shulyak interrogation is over
- UKRAINE TOP 18:34Russia is trying to divert world’s attention from ATO issue, - Poltorak
- POLITICS18:26Shulyak’s interview: ‘I did my best not to let people on Maidan die’
- UKRAINE TOP 18:13Putin refuses to release Sentsov, calling his question "sensitive"
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine