"Europe - Asia" Summit starts with a minute of silence for the tragedy in Nice
The ASEM participants expressed their condolences to the victims and relatives of those killed during the attack on the Promenade des Anglais
Plenary session of the summit "Europe - Asia" started on 15 July with a minute of silence for the tragedy in Nice, France, which killed about 80 people.
According to TASS, the participants expressed their condolences to the victims and relatives of those killed during the attack on the Promenade des Anglais.
Forum delegates noted that in connection with the tragedy, a special announcement is being considered to condemn terrorism in all its manifestations by the ASEM participants.
Recall, 14 July, thousands of people gathered on the Promenade des Anglais, on the occasion of the national holiday. A truck rammed the crowd at full speed.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas