EU, U.S. call extraordinary session of UN Security Council
The meeting will be fully devoted to situation in Syrian Aleppo, - AFP
Diplomatic sources in the UN report that the United Kingdom, France and the United States urged the UN Council to gather for an extraordinary session.
AFP said this with reference to the mentioned sources.
#BREAKING: US, European allies say up to Russia to save Syria truce— AFP news agency (@AFP) 25 сентября 2016 г.
The session is to begin at 10 o’clock in New York (5 p.m. Kyiv time).
The United States and their allies in Europe turned to Russia demanding to preserve the ceasefire in Syria.
At least 45 civilians were killed in the yesterday’s airstrikes in the war-torn Aleppo.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning 23 October, 18:54
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
- SOCIETY08:14Russia provides Netherlands with MH17 materials
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 28 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case