EU States to meet at summit without Britain
European Union holds first summit after Brexit
Leaders of the 27 European Union countries will gather at the first summit after the announcement of the results of the referendum in the UK on EU membership and after the resignation of British Prime Minister David Cameron on Wednesday, June 29.
As nv.ua reports, Cameron will visit the first day of the summit on Tuesday to brief EU leaders on the results of the referendum, during which British citizens supported the Brexit.
After that, the British Prime Minister will return to London, and the EU leaders will continue the discussion without him.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars