EU needs a stable Ukraine, and Ukraine needs the EU's solidarity, - Schultz
"I expect that Mr. Cox's recommendations would be implemented to continue our cooperation"
European Union (EU) needs a stable Ukraine, and to improve the stability Ukraine needs the EU's solidarity, - stated the President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz said during a joint briefing with the speaker of the Supreme Council of Ukraine Vladimir Groisman.
"I am very glad we have met today with the representatives and heads of Ukrainian parliamentary factions and also with the representatives of other national parliaments. Our cooperation marks the new page in the history of parliamentary cooperation, because such a project was never implemented before. So I am very grateful to my colleague Mr. Groisman and Mr. Pat Cox, who works for the European Parliament for many years. Today he gave us a report in Ukrainian and English languages, where formed his estimates, analysis and proposals for further work. I thanked him for this report. I expect that Mr. Cox's recommendations would be implemented. This means that our cooperation will continue. The EU needs a stable Ukraine. To enhance the stability Ukraine needs the EU solidarity "- said Schultz.
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case