EU is concerned that work of Ukrainian parliament is "almost paralyzed"
Head of EU Delegation to Ukraine Ian Tombinski expressed concern over blocking of Verkhovna Rada
According to UNIAN, he told about it to the reporters during the presentation of the first systematic report "Ukraine and Association Agreement: monitoring the implementation of the 2014-2016 years", prepared by the Public Association "Ukrainian center of European policy".
In the context of Ukrainian prospects of gaining membership in the European Union for 10 years, the Ambassador stressed that Ukraine needs to set such tasks, but also "needs to move from declaratory policy to a policy of real action”.
"We are very concerned that the Ukrainian parliament is almost paralyzed in the last week", Tombinski said.
"It need to continue working", the ambassador said, adding that it is necessary first of all to implement and launch the necessary reforms.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
Tusk's visit to Ukraine kicks off today 28 September, 20:39
Tusk: EU Council startled by success of Ukraine’s economy 29 September, 11:45
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case