EU invests almost €2 million to reform customs service in Ukraine
Europe will help Ukraine implement higher standards in the customs service
The European Union will allocate €1.85 million to Ukraine to implement TWINNING project – Support of the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine in managing borders in the customs field, informs press service of the State Fiscal Service.
The international project involves change of the national procedure and legislation necessary to approach the EU standards in the customs field. The allocated funds will also be invested into transformation of information technologies and countering corruption in Ukraine.
The project will be managed by the Federal Ministry of Finance of Germany. Finance ministry of Poland will deal with operational aspects in the field of mutual coordination of borders.
EU representatives expect that TWINNING will ensure fulfillment of obligations by Ukraine concerning integrated border management. European partners hope Ukraine will gradually implement EU standards in the customs service.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Steinmeier: EU might fall 24 October, 10:58
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case