EU Leaders encourage Britain not to delay Brexit
EU leaders congratulated Theresa May to beginning of work in British Prime Minister office and urged not to delay negotiations on Brexit
According to liga.net, EU leaders congratulated Theresa May on assuming the office of the Prime Minister of Great Britain, and urged her not to delay the negotiations on Brexit.
"The referendum result has created a new situation, and now the United Kingdom and the European Union will have to make respectful decisions regarding it. I am configured for fruitful cooperation with you in this matter, I would like to learn your intentions on this issue", reads the letter to Theresa May from President of the European Commission Jean -Claude Juncker.
In turn, the President of the European Council Donald Tusk congratulated the new UK Prime Minister on the start of the career, and expressed hope for fruitful cooperation.
French President Francois Hollande also called on Theresa May to begin negotiations on the withdrawal of Britain from the European Union as soon as possible.
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko 23 October, 21:13
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars