Estonian Prime Minister: Crimea is Ukraine
Taavi Rõivas supported Ukraine’s territorial integrity
The Head of Estonian government claimed his support of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. He posted this at his Twitter account on Friday.
“I reaffirm Estonia’s commitment to sovereign Ukraine. Redrawing borders by force is not acceptable”, he wrote, adding “CrimeaIsUkraine” hashtag to the post.
As is known, March 17 marks the anniversary of Crimea’s illegal annexation by Russia. It’s been two years since these events, which began another round of forceful redrawing of international borders by the Kremlin.
On the same day, Russian leader Vladimir Putin came to Crimea on Friday to mark the second anniversary of the peninsula. Concerts and festivals are taking place on this occasion in Crimea. President and Foreign Ministry of Ukraine reacted, calling the celebration of Crimea’s annexation an extremely cynical deed.
Panov and Zahtey in Lefortovo 14 October, 12:49
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
Ukraine in UN: Occupied Crimea militarization is dangerous for Europe 13 October, 12:38
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- FINANCE12:17IMF mission delays visit to Ukraine
- POLITICS11:29Savchenko: ‘I came to support Ukrainians – even if I don’t leave Russia alive’
- POLITICS10:44Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII
- POLITICS10:00Savchenko reaches Russian court as hearing in Karpyuk, Klykh cases goes on
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:21OSCE SMM in Donbas reports limited access to disengagement areas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas