Erdogan supported the introduction of death penalty in Turkey
"We will not put off this decision. Those who organized the rebellion, have to pay", - said President of Turkey
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, speaking to his supporters in Istanbul, said about the impossibility to postpone the application of the death penalty. It is reported with reference to Medusa Associated Press.
Erdogan said that he considered such a decision necessary after the attempted military coup in Turkey.
"We will not put off this decision. Those who organized the rebellion, have to pay.", - Said the President of Turkey.
It is also reported that he had promised to discuss this issue with the opposition parties. During his speech, Erdogan called on his supporters to continue protests against the attempted coup in the streets and squares until Friday, saying that the threat against him has not been completely eliminated.
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain