Ukrainian embargo on 70 Russian products
Ukrainians will not eat Russian onion, ketchup, soy sauce and biscuits
The regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, expanding the number of Russian goods imposed with embargo, came into force today, February 2.
The case is about embargo №28 dated 20 January 2016 “On the amendments to the list of goods produced in the Russian Federation, banned from entering the customs zone of Ukraine".
The list of products imposed with embargo involves: onion, green tea, candies, biscuits, crispy breads, ketchup and soy sauce.
Earlier the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine imposed additional restrictions in relation to products imported from the Russian Federation, expanding the list of banned goods to 70 items.
Amendments to the relevant regulation dated 30.12.2015 №1147 will be active till August 5, 2016 or else till the Russia Federation lifts the ban on Ukrainian products.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas