E-declaration system officially launched in Ukraine
E-declaration system was launched overnight into August 15 at 00:00
E-declaration system started working in Ukraine at 00:00 on August 15. This was announced by Natalia Korchak, the Head of Agency for Prevention of Corruption on her Facebook page. The e-declarion system is the EU requirement visa-free regime with the European Union.
"Dear friends, as you can see we launched electronic declaration system without any politics and hysterics, at exactly 00:00. The system is now working, and the developers need to focus on the elimination of defects and receive certification," - she writes.
Earlier, it became known that the State Service of Special Communication Administration has not provided a certificate of compliance with the system of information security for electronic declaration. The report noted that this was a difficult decision, but the system of protection of information does not meet the regulatory documents.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas