Dutch Parliament disapproved offer to not ratify EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
76 Dutch MPs voted ‘no’ for the respective bill
According to Dutch News, the Dutch Parliament declined the offer, which came from the opposition Socialist party. 76 Dutch MPs voted ‘no’, overweighing the 71 ‘yes’. Now, the government will have extra time to decide on the Agreement’s prospects in the Netherlands.
The Dutch Parliament ratified the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement in July 2015. However, local Euroskeptics offered to hold a referendum where the Dutchmen were supposed to either support or disapprove the idea of ratification of the document.
On April 12, the Dutch Election Committee announced the official results of the referendum, under which 61 percent of the participants voted against the EU-Ukraine association.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars