During the year Ukraine received 14 permits for gas mining, - Groysman
According to prime minister, it is 9 times more than in the previous seven years
For the year "Ukrgasdobycha" (Ukrainian gas mining) Company received 14 special permits for mining, which is 9 times more than in the previous seven years. This was announced by Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman on his page on Facebook.
"These days "Ukrgasdobycha "received 9 new special permits for gas reserves exploration. For many ordinary people this message went unnoticed. But it really deserves attention. Because these are the permissions that allow to increase Ukraine's production and gas exactly 9 times more than in the period from 2007 to 2013." - stated the prime minister.
At the same time Groysman said that he promises to continue to revitalize Ukraine's gas production. "We have decided to fight for the Ukrainian energy independence and revive its own production," - he added.
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars