During the war nearly 15 thousand children killed in Syria, - Human rights activists
At least 1433 children during the war were imprisoned, about a hundred of them were subjected to torture in custody
In Aleppo and other Syrian cities since the beginning of the war nearly 15 thousand сhildren were killed, according to DW citing Syrian monitoring center for human rights.
"More than 14,700 children have died in Syria since 2011. Most of them were victims of the bombing and fighting, hundreds died of hunger or disease." - stated the center.
At the same time, the publication stresses that, according to Human Rights Watch, during the war in Syria have been imprisoned at least 1433 children, of which only 436 were released. At least a hundred young children were subjected to torture in detention.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars