Drilling platform under the Russian flag spotted in Ukrainian marine economic zone
Drilling platforms were found in the Odesa and Golistynsky gas-fields under the flag of the Russian Federation
The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine confirmed presence of Russian drilling platforms and service boats in marine economic zone of Ukraine, according to UNN with the reference to the State Border Guard Service.
"During the air monitoring the above-surface situation by a boundary plane, drilling platforms were found in the Odesa and Golistynsky gas-fields under the flag of the Russian Federation,"- the statement reads.
According to the press office, the presence of service boats under the Russian flag of indicates the illegal exploration and development of natural resources and the operation of facilities and buildings for industrial purposes without the permission of the competent authorities of Ukraine.
According to the State Border Guard Service, the industry ministries and departments are informed.
As the State Border Guard Service reported earlier, there were armed persons spotted on drilling platforms in the region.
See also: European shaft: Ukraine's Great Wall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars