Draft state budget for 2017 to be presented at Parliament’s Wednesday session
The document has been published at the Parliament’s website
The draft state budget for the next year is to be presented at the plenary session of the Ukrainian Parliament on Wednesday, September 21. That’s what the session schedule at the Parliament’s official web page says.
The bill is expected to be presented at 12.30 p.m. Kyiv time.
In the evening of September 15, the Cabinet approved the 2017 draft budget and submitted it for consideration by the Parliament. In December 2017, the minimum salary and the minimum subsistence level will total UAH 1,762 (roughly 67 U.S. dollars).
On Monday, September 19, the document was published at the Parliament.
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case