Draft of Ukraine’s 2017 state budget will be submitted in the Parliament this month
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said this during question hour at the Parliament’s plenary session
‘We are preparing the draft budget to be submitted in the Parliament in September. There are seven most important areas to be addressed firsthand – defense and security area is the priority; construction of roadways, energy security, and support of the agricultural sector are in this list, too. We’ve got to adopt the budget that will match the real state of our economy, the one that foresees investments for its growth’. The Ukrainian Premier said this during the Friday’s question hour at the Parliament’s plenary session.
The last two state budgets were adopted by the Parliament in the very last few days before the New Year. The 2016 document was adopted on December 26, 2015; the 2015 state budget was approved on December 29, 2014.
In July 2016, the government sent the next year’s draft budget to the Parliament. The budget resolution foresees GDP growth on the level of 3 percent, inflation index on the level of 8.1 percent and the currency exchange rate of 27.2 UAH per 1 US dollar.
Ukraine's Parliament has to urge Netherlands to ratify AA with EU 3 October, 15:44
Ukraine's Parliament to regulate mental health care issue 5 October, 17:02
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee