Doping agencies of 13 countries criticized the IOC for admitting Russia to the Olympics
Doping agencies of 13 countries criticized the International Olympic Committee for a decision to admit Russia to the Olympic Games in Brazil
Doping agencies of 13 countries criticized the International Olympic Committee for a decision to admit Russia to the Olympic Games in Brazil. An open letter was published by the British "Guardian".
According to the signatories, international sports federations, which were given the right to decide on some athletes, didn't have the necessary data. "The IOC is not able to guarantee that the event will be attended only by clean athletes," - the letter reads.
Meanwhile, Chairman of the IOC Thomas Bach considers the decision taken by the committee was the only correct one. A committee of three IOC members are to decide before August 5, what Russian athletes will be allowed to participate in Summer Olympics.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars