Donald Trump officially became a Republican candidate for the Presidency of the US
Trump to deliver a speach as an official Republican candidate on the last day of the fourth National congress of the Party in Cleveland
Donald Trump officially became a Republican candidate for the Presidency of the US.
This happened in the last day of the fourth National congress of the Party in Cleveland. Trump had a speech - he was talking about his priorities in case he wins. He said the country is in crisis for many areas.
He promised to limit immigration, to overcome the terrorist threats, strengthen the economy and create jobs.
Trump criticized his opponent Hillary Clinton a lot, who will be approved as a Democratic Party candidate next week.
Final Trump-Clinton debates - best quotes 20 October, 12:17
‘Fight Night’ between Trump and Clinton to kick off in the U.S. 19 October, 09:14
Trump, Clinton shake hands after TV debates 10 October, 07:50
Obama urges Republicans to abandon Trump 12 October, 10:34
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars