Donald Trump hired former assistant of Viktor Yanukovych
US presidential election is scheduled on November 8, 2016
US presidential candidate and billionaire Donald Trump hired former advisor of ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych Paul Manafort to lead his delegate efforts, reported The New York Times.
The New York Times note that Trump addressed Manafort in order to gain support of delegates at Republican convention in Cleveland this summer, where presidential candidate from the Republican party will be announced.
Paul J. Manafort was a consultant in Gerald Ford’s presidential campaign in 1976. Back then Ford ran against Ronald Reagan. Moreover, he took part in campaign of George Bush and, in Ukraine, he cooperated with former President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych (as Senior Adviser), billionaire Rinat Akhmetov and the Party of Regions.
Poltorak: Ukraine aims to become major non-NATO ally of the U.S. 10 October, 10:00
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Ukraine, USA discuss lethal weaponry supplies 19 October, 07:47
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case