Donald Trump does not intend to help Ukraine with providing lethal defensive weapons
Republicans will not provide lethal defensive weapons, Ukraine was hoping to get from the United States
Donald Trump headquarters deleted the item about supplying Ukraine with lethal defensive weapons from the Republican program. This was reported by an influential Washington-Post.
This document was adopted by the delegates of the National party congress. They will go to the nearest elections with this document.
According to the Washington-Post an amendment introduced concerned supplying of lethal weapons to the Ukrainian armed forces. Under the pressure of his own representatives Trump “substituted the phrase with “providing appropriate assistance”.
At that a soft position of Trump towards Russia contravenes with the positions of the majority of other Republican leaders.
As it was reported earlier a 4-day National party congress kicked off in Cleveland on Monday. Today the party is going to elect their President candidate, a billionaire Donald Trump is expected to be elected.
Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president 26 October, 16:26
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case