Documents for sending UN peacekeepers to Donbas are ready, - Yelchenko
However, he hopes for support of next UN Secretary General
Ukraine has prepared documents for the UN peacekeeping mission in the Donbas region. The Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the United Nations Volodymyr Yelchenko announced this, reports RBC Ukraine.
According to Yelchenko, Ukraine has prepared documents on the UN support office in the country and the Special Representatives of the UN Secretary General and the Secretary General of the mediation.
"We hope that the next UN Secretary General will treat Ukraine more seriously", said Yelchenko.
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
29 attacks in Donbas region during previous 24 hours, - ATO HQ 18 October, 09:31
OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas 21 October, 20:31
Donetsk militants hand over another 23 hostages 19 October, 15:31
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:2333 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars