Disguised as drill, Russia is creating powerful multi-service forces on borders with Ukraine - Intel
The main phase of "Caucasus-2016" strategic command-staff exercises is scheduled for September 5-10
As part of military exercises, a powerful multi-service disposition of Russian Army forces is being formed in the Russian Federation on the borders with Ukraine; thus the threat of from the Russian Federation remains at a high level.
This was announced by the representative of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine Vadym Skibitsky at the briefing, which was broadcasted by 112 Ukraine TV channel.
"According to military intelligence, the level of threat to national security of Ukraine remains high. In preparation for the strategic command and staff exercises "Caucasus-2016", the main phase of which is scheduled for September 5-10, powerful multi-service disposition of Russian Army forces are formed in areas near Ukrainian-Russian border,. These forces will be ready to be deployed and immediately engaged in the interests of Russian leadership,"- said Skibitsky.
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain