Detained activists demanding to release Savchenko in Moscow have been released
Nine protesters were detained during the protest action near Sokolniki underground station in the Russian capital
All activists were released in late hours of March 26; however, the police charged them to show up in court on March 28 (OVD-Info).
The formal reason of detention was that certain banners held by activists were “not in line with the declared theme of the protest action”. According to organizers of the action, all banners used during the event have been in use for two years now.
Ukraine's fighter pilot, MP Nadiya Savchenko stays in detention in Russia, despite numerous urges of the Ukrainian authorities and the international community to release her and put end to violations of human rights and Russia's own international commitments. Russian court sentenced her to 22 years of imprisonment in standard regime penal colony.
Ukraine's Foreign Ministry demanded that Russia lets Ukrainian doctors visit and examine Savchenko whose health deteriorates due to numerous hunger strikes and long-lasting detention.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain