Denial to extradite Gulen can affect Turkey-US relations, - Turkey Foreign Ministry
Turkish Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu said US refusal to extradite opposition leader Fethullah Gülen may have negative impact on Turkish-American relations
US refusal to extradite Turkish opposition leader Fethullah Gülen may negatively affect Turkish-American relations. Minister of Foreign Affairs of Turkey Mevlut Cavusoglu stated this in an interview, liga.net reports.
"The US must understand the feelings of 80 million Turkish citizens. Therefore, if the US does not take action - and this is not a threat - it is inevitable that this will affect the relations between the two states. Can you imagine that the worst terrorist in Turkey lived in the United States and made the Turkish nation a target to military coups? It is unacceptable for us", said the Turkish minister.
He also stressed that the US does not need the evidence alleged terrorist activity of Gülen, but will receive it from the Turkish side.
"The US is well aware that he was behind that attack and directed it", said the Minister.
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain