Canadian police will train Ukrainians
Foreign partners will be involved in training of Ukrainian police
Canadian Police will train Ukrainian Police. This was said by the head of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Hatia Dekanoidze.
“Our foreign partners can be involved in creation of National Police Academy. The possibility to empower and expand our cooperation with Canada and to reform Ukrainian law enforcement was discussed during the visit of the head of National Police of Ukraine to this country”, - said Dekanoidze.
She also asked partners to increase the number of Canadian instructors, and to prolong their presence in Ukraine.
“I hope our cooperation will continue and became even stronger”- said the Head of Ukrainian Police.
Ukraine and Canada also made an agreement to develop jointly projects of plane construction. It was also announced Ukrainian Army got presents from Canada: high-tech equipment for mine clearance.
What to expect from EU-Ukraine summit? 11 October, 13:53
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case