Russia closed all channels of military cooperation with Turkey
RF recalled its representative of Navy from Turkey
Russian Defense Ministry and the Armed Forces of Turkey closed all channels of communication. Also the representative of the Russian Navy, who was in Turkey to coordinate actions of the Black Sea Fleet and the Turkish Navy, is recalled - said the official representative of the Russian Defence Ministry, Major General Igor Konashenkov,"RIA Novosti".
"Today, in accordance with earlier decisions, we interrupted all channels between the Defense Ministry of Russia and the Armed Forces of Turkey," - he said.
"This includes not just the so-called hot line, which was launched to avoid possible incidents in the air during the destruction of the terrorist infrastructure facilities in Syria," - added Konashenkov.
As a result of the incident with Russian military aircraft Su-24, shot downed in Turkey on November 24, Moscow has implemented the restrictive measures against Ankara.
In particular, the General Staff of RF said that it will stop to contact with Turkey on military line, and prohibit to Russian tour operators the sale of vacation packages to Turkey.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars