Defence Ministry of Russia: Curise Missiles 'Kalibr' being launched on Jabhat al-Nusra
Small-size Russian missile ships Serpukhov and Zeleny Dol hit Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist group targets in Dar-Taaza from the Mediterranean
Three the Caliber cruise missiles were launched by Russia against Jabhat al-Nusra terrorist group (sometimes called al-Qaeda in Syria) on the territory of Syria on August 19th at 10.55 am. The missiles were launched from small-size missile ships Serpukhov and Zeleny Dol of the Black See Russian Fleet from the deployment area in the Eastern part of the Mediterranean, reported Defence Ministry of Russia.
According to Defence Ministry of Russia, strikes destroyed the command post and base of the terrorists near the village of Dar Taaza, a plant producing mortar ammunition and a big arms depot in Aleppo province.
According to the results of the objective control strikes planned targets destroyed.
To ensure the safety of civilians, missile flight corridor was planned over an uninhabited area, according to the Defence Ministry of Russia.
Trump: Hillary could bring the U.S. to WWIII 26 October, 10:44
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
- SOCIETY13:30Moscow court rejects appeal on Sushchenko’s arrest
- SOCIETY12:43112 Ukraine becomes best news TV channel 2016
- SOCIETY11:21Savchenko in Moscow walks on Red Square and visits Ukraine’s Embassy
- POLITICS10:32NATO describes rotation of forces in Eastern Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:44Militants increase fire activity: 72 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:05Russia sends its 57th humanitarian convoy to Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case