Decree on Chornobyl Reserve establishment should be signed by president, - Minister of Ecology
The creation of the reserve started long time ago and now is on final stage
Ukraine’s Ministry of Ecology hopes that by April 26, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko will be able to sign a decree on the establishment of Chornobyl reserve, - said Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine, Anna Vronska.
"It is not about parliament, actually the creation of the reserve started long ago and we are on the final stage. The decree on the establishment of the reserve should be signed by the president. The documents are in Presidential Administration, and we hope that by April 26, when we will celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Chornobyl tragedy, we’ll have time to formalize and complete all bureaucratic procedures for this decree to be signed”, - said Anna Vronska.
Earlier we reported that UNESCO doesn’t accept Chersonese reserve belonging to Russia
Earlier the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine stated that the Chornobyl Biosphere Reserve may start functioning in 2016.
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars