Deceased participants of Turkey coup to be buried in a separate closed cemetery
The plot of land for burial is allotted on the outskirts of Istanbul next to a shelter for homeless dogs
The deceased participants of Turkey coup will be buried in a separate closed cemetery.
The plot of land for burial is allotted on the outskirts of Istanbul next to a shelter for homeless dogs. At the entrance a sign says- "Cemetery of Traitors".
Earlier, Turkish authorities prohibited to bury the deceased rebels in common cemeteries and to hold memorial ceremony for them.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars